May 5, 2016
Mike Arsenault is cofounder of
Rejoiner. Rejoiner is a software for ecommerce companies that helps
drive faster revenue growth. They have helped over a thousand
companies including Guess, Hallmark, and many more… And to date,
their customers have generated an additional 68,268,068.79 in
revenue using their software.
They have a strong value
proposition -- “Done with you” service by a team of ecommerce email
marketing experts WITH a guaranteed ROI every month.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [0:00:53] Jeremy’s welcome and introduction to
this episode with guest Mike Arsenault, founder of
- [0:01:52] Mike explains the revenue numbers and
what fuels that.
- [0:02:31] How have people generated that
revenue with Rejoiner?
- [0:03:35] Mike breaks down a customer case
study to discuss what worked and what didn’t work.
- [0:06:45] Discussing what works well with the
- [0:09:01] Mike’s inspiration behind creating
- [0:12:16] The psychology of cart
- [0:17:49] What comes after the “Win Back”
- [0:21:48] Mike explains the “Done with You”
- [0:27:59] How do you decide on price
- [0:28:58] Mike discusses the guaranteed
- [0:32:39] The big lessons Mike learned from his
- [0:39:36] What made you decide to take the
opportunity at Grasshopper?
- [0:47:18] Mike discusses the benefits of
attending Rhode Island School of Design in building his
- [0:53:50] The decision to leave Grasshopper to
pursue Rejoiner full time.
- [1:00:00] What worked for building awareness of
the Rejoiner brand?
- [1:07:31] Mike discusses some of the
breakthroughs they had with the product.
- [1:14:20] The future for Rejoiner.
- [1:16:46] How do you manage all of the software
- [1:19:37] The low point for
- [1:21:11] What kind of feedback did you get on
- [1:22:25] Why they were very high points and
very low points at the same time.
- [1:22:57] One of the proudest moments for
- [1:23:32] What did you think back on when you
hit the first million?
- [1:25:28] At what point did you feel a lot of
- [1:26:25:] How to find out more about
In this episode…
Mike Arsenault shares his
journey to success with his revenue-maximizing ecommerce software
solution, Rejoiner. From his early days just out of college to his
formative time spent at Grasshopper, it’s clear Mike has been an
ambitious doer from the start. He discusses how the idea for
Rejoiner and the motivation behind creating it as a stand-alone
Mike shares insight into the
concept of being a “Life Cycle Email Solution” as well as how they
designed the software to generate emails according to where the
customer is in that cycle. He also delves into a customer case
study, discussing what worked and what didn’t work as Rejoiner
worked to solve cart abandonment issues and beyond.
Mike takes us on the journey
from his time at Grasshopper to his decision to leave the company
to focus on Rejoiner full time. He shares insight into the highs
and lows of the evolution of Rejoiner, and what he sees as some of
the big breakthroughs they’ve had along the way.
In closing, Mike shares some
solutions they use behind the scenes to help manage Rejoiner and a
glimpse into the future of this booming business.
Resources Mentioned on this